miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2009

My description.

Hi, my name is Cristina. I'm from Ceuta. It's a city of Spain.
I'm tweenty-one years old. I am studying for become a children's teacher.

My hobbies are the reading, the music and the cinema. The last book that I read was "Papel Mojado" of Juan José Millás. I likes many styles of music, for example pop music.My favourite films are "Pearl Harbor" and "Troya".

I have got brown eyes and I have got staight and brown hair. I'm friendly, outgoing and I enjoy the company of my friends. My favourite food is typically Spanish, paella, I always eat it with a cold beer.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Cristina! I'm Carla.

    I love read too, I read "Dos mujeres en Praga" By Juan José Millás, He is a great writer.

    I've seen a thousand times "Pearl Harbor" because It is a wonderful film (moreover Josh Hartnett is very handsome).

    Bye Cristina! Visit my Blog.


    Carla Garre

    ResponderEliminar